Welcome

Welcome my blog, I hope that the like

Me

Me

lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Unit 2: Lifestyles "About Me"




Hi! My name is Rubén Amaya and I’m 22 years old. I live in the north of Cali at La Flora district. I live with my parents, my sister, my grandparents and I have a dog called Mateo. I’m studying industrial engineering at the Javeriana University and I’m in 10th semester. I decided study this career because I like to the numbers, I like to analyze the process of at company and because industrial engineering is a career very interesting and important in a factory. In this moment I’m doing the professional practice in Esso Mobil. I’m working in the administration department. I’m Administrative Coordinator and I have to realize a project in this company, it is restructure the storage and the warehouse. I hope finish my career in six month and I want graduate in October of this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario