Welcome

Welcome my blog, I hope that the like

Me

Me

miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Unit 4: Trip

About a year ago, in December 2009 I trip with my girlfriend at Medellin. It was a very interesting and fun trip because I had the opportunity to know his family and share with them this very important date. It was the second time I traveled to Medellin but it was like I never left because when I went with my dad only 10 years and I don’t remember anything, everything was also changed. We are at the apartment of her father who was located in Laureles by the Zona Rosa and many renowned restaurants. I know most of the city, we were all the malls, some clubs, The Zona Rosa, I enjoy the trip very much. We went to Mango Biche one of the best and most popular nightclubs in Medellin where the environment is very different than we're used to here in Cali. What I like about Medellin is your people is very friendly, which is nice and clean.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario